Monday, March 21, 2011

Annual Manual

Photographs of my ceramic work will be featured in Annual Manual: A Guide to Australian Design Now at Sydney's Object GalleryWhile I was not selected as one of the 8 finalists, I am among 9 runners up; hence the photographs, not actual works. It still seems like an excellent opportunity though, and I congratulate the finalists and other runners up. It is great to see and be a part of new and interesting creative Australian talent.


The opening night is Friday 8 April 2011, 6-8pm. At this stage I probably won't make the opening (mostly due to a lack of money for flights), but I'll see how I go. If YOU live in Sydney though, or are going to be there that night, let me know so I can RSVP and put your name on the door list, as space is limited. (I'm allowed two guests, so let me know ASAP please). Alternatively, you can see the exhibition when it runs from 9 April - 19 June 2011. See Object Gallery's website for opening hours and address.

Hope you can make it!

~ Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment